Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
Podcasts, interviews & more
Morgana returns to talk about her new website for kink counseling Love Your Kink, Star Wars, Wonder Woman, Superman, Transparent and the Trans community and a bunch more.
Will 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Movie Accurately Depict BDSM? Two Dominatrixes And A Submissive Tell All Interview with International Business Times, 12/23/14
The Big Little Podcast Episode 106: Survivors of Abuse 12/21/14
ATTENTION: This episode may be very triggering to some as it contains a frank discussion about surviving real life abusive situations. If you find this subject matter troubling, we recommend you skip this episode entirely.
On this episode we talk to some amazing age players about life as a survivor of abuse. We’ll learn about: getting out of abusive situations, strategies and methods of coping, how age play has been a center of hope and support for some, and most importantly how these survivors have continued on to live full lives in the aftermath. Mako and I learned a lot from everyone on this show. If you, someone you love, or someone in your community has suffered from abuse, hearing these stories may help you to become a better friend or partner.
Dr. Morgana Maye on Loving and Lasting Kink-Positive Relationships Sex Out Loud, Tristian Taormino 10/10/14
Tristan interviews professional dominant, counselor, and human sexuality consultant Dr. Morgana Maye on her work as a Kink Counselor helping individuals, couples, and multi-partner relationships better understand and explore their desire. They'll discuss navigating taboo kinks, as well as issues concerning two-bottom or two-top households and coming out to partners who will share your kink.
The Big Little Podcast Episode 99: Personal Interview with Mistress Morgana 2/27/14
If language has power, then Mistress Morgana wields power skillfully. She is a professional dominant who also happens to have earned a PhD in psychology. In this personal interview, we dive into her experience of kink as a mistress interested in domestic discipline, feminization, and diaper dominance. We resurface having learned more about ourselves. We know you’ll enjoy this unique, educational and compelling interview.
Morgana Returns! Masocast 02/16/14
Morgana Maye is back on the show! We talk about BDSM as therapy, how kink is perceived in the medical community, guild and shame, how to play with someone on a deeper level, the DSM and a bunch more.
Morgana Maye on the Masocast 06/09/13
Morgana Maye jumps on the show to talk about her first kink explorations at Brown University and the queer community, helping couples explore BDSM for the first time, adult baby play, how she experiences play between men and women, cross dressing and a whole bunch more.
Mistress Morgana Cross Dressing DO's and DON'Ts Sex with Jaiya 08/02/13
In this episode we visit the San Francisco play space of Mistress Morgana as she guides us thru the process of cross dressing
Create Your Own 50 Shades Red Room Sex with Jaiya 12/15/12
In this episode, I journey to Mistress Morgana's luxurious, gorgeous space in San Francisco. She took a lot of effort to make sure that no detail was overlooked and that her professional dungeon space was inviting, and sensually exquisite. We'll take you on a tour and give you ideas to make over your play space or create one from scratch. Even how to make your ordindary bedroom have some surprise elements that can be used for sensory play or restraint. Think "This Old Dungeon"! I sure wish D.Love had been with me, since he's a designer and he's into Kink Play, it would have been perfect for him. Oh, well he's just going to have to watch!
The Domme Next Door San Francisco Bay Guardian, 09/25/02
Arts and crafts, magic wands, and the Palmolive of sex – Mistress Morgana brings S-M to the masses.
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
San Francisco Dommes who session at la Maison
Drag & drop your tab 3 content here
Education, resources & community building
- Love Your Kink - Relationship counseling for kinky people. My dedicated website for kink counseling and consultation.
- Wicked Grounds Kink Cafe & Boutique - San Francisco's first and only kink coffee shop! Stop in for coffee, community, and kink education.
- Feelmore Adult Gallery - Women-owned Oakland-based sex boutique and gallery, on-line store, classes and events. Sex positive, body positive, all genders.
- Purple Passion - NYC based toy shopping and kink classes.
- FetLife - social networking for kinky people.
- Daily Diapers -
- Society of Janus - San Francisco-based SM organization with excellent links and information for players of all experience levels, including a community events and classes calendar.
- The Euilenspiegel Society - The oldest based leather organization in the US, this NYC-based organization hosts an informative site with great links and community resources for those on the East Coast.
- Good Vibrations The on-line home this venerated San Francisco Bay Area- and Boston-based erotic boutique. An excellent place for on-line book and toy shopping.
- Toys in Babeland The on-line home of Seattle and New York´s premiere erotic boutique. Women owned!
- Kink Aware Professionals A fantastic site for finding a kink friendly psychotherapist, social worker, pastor, doctor, chiropractor, acupuncturist, massage therapist, lawyer, accountant or computer professional. Features international listings.
Drag & drop your tab 4 content here
- Playing Well with Others: Your Field Guide to Discovering, Exploring and Navigating the Kink, Leather and BDSM Communities by Lee Harrington and Mollena Williams
- Macho Sluts, Public Sex, and Speaking Sex to Power: The Politics of Queer Sex by Patrick Califia
- My Gender Workbook by Kate Bornstein
- Consensual SM by Sybil Holiday
- Screw the Roses, Give Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism by Philip Miller and Molly Devon
- The Ultimate Guide To Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration For Men And Their Partners by Charlie Glickman, PhD
- Different Loving: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission by Gloria Brame, William Brame and Jon Jacobs
- Anything written or edited by Violet Blue, San Francisco-based sex and technology writer
- Whores and Other Feminists edited by Jill Nagle
- Live Sex Acts by Wendy Chapkis
- Global Sex Workers edited by Kamala Kempadoo and Jo Doezema
- A Vindication of the Rights of Whores edited by Gail Pheterson
- Skin: Talking About Sex, Class & Literature and Trash by Dorothy Allison
- Women, Culture & Politics by Angela Y. Davis
- Yearning: race, gender and cultural politics by bell hooks
- The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir
- Orientalism by Edward Said
- The Collected Diaries of Anais Nin
- The Adderall Diares by Stephen Elliott
- The Orton Diaries by Joe Orton
- In Light of India by Octavio Paz
- The Jaguar Smile by Salman Rushdie
- Fidel & Religion by Frei Betto
- Assata by Assata Shakur
- Dust Tracks on a Road by Zora Neale Hurston
- The Lover by Marguerite Duras
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
- The White Hotel by D.M. Thomas
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale
- House of Incest by Anais Nin
- Midnight´s Children by Salman Rushdie
- The Passion by Jeanette Winterson
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
- Last Exit to Brooklyn by Herbert Selby Jr.
Drag & drop your tab 5 content here
These are a few of my favorite things...
Culinary & Cocktail
King Arthur Flour
Four Roses Single Barrel, Basil Hayden, Booker's
Templeton, Bulliet, Willett Single Barrel
MM's signature Manhattan:
2 parts Bulliet rye, 1 part Carpano Antica Formula sweet vermouth, 2 dashes Fee Brother's Old Fashioned Bitters, 2 dashes rose water, 3 Luxardo cherries
Drag & drop your tab 6 content here
I'm glad you asked...
I am not a sex professional and do not allow any direct sexual contact in my sessions.
What don't you do?
I do not offer instruction in any style of play that I consider unsafe, nor do I offer instruction in areas of BDSM that fall outside of my personal interest or expertise. This includes but is not limited to: fecal play, humiliation or degradation, and wrestling.
Will you be mean to me?
While I do not enjoy play that is humiliating or degrading, I am quite fond of erotic embarrassment, vulnerability, and exposure, and am happy to introduce you to this style of play. My style is warm, graceful and commanding. If you are looking for a cold, harsh Mistress I can recommend my colleagues Josephine Drake and Celeste diNixi.
Can I be your houseboy/date you/take you to dinner?
While I am a lifestyle member of the BDSM community, please do not contact me for a personal relationship or personal service. These needs are well met. I do enjoy extended session experiences that include public outings, including dinner, attending the opera, shopping etc. I only entertain these scenarios as part of a formal session.
How does counseling/consultation work?
I am available for telephone and teleconference consultation, and welcome you to contact me for details. For more information about my counseling and consultation services, please visit loveyourkink.com.
Are you coming to my town?
I love to travel, and frequently visit New York. To be added to my New York Mailing List and receive updates on my travel schedule, send an e-mail to nyclist <at> mistressmorgana <dot> com. For travel updates, follow me on twitter and keep an eye on my News page.
Do you ever do doubles?
With advance notice, I can arrange for additional dominas or submissives join us during our session.
I'm not into diapers! Will you still see me?
While I love AB/DL play and diaper dominance, I only pursue this style of play with submissives who share my enthusiasm or are diaper curious. Don't worry, if diapers are a turn off, you won't have to come near one!
Can I bring my wife/girlfriend in for a surprise session?
I specialize in working with couples and multi-partner relationships. My only requirement for heterosexual couples is that the female partner speak with me personally to arrange the session.
Can I stay the night?
I enjoy and cater to overnight sessions with partners I have an established play relationship with.
Do you offer private classes?
I am happy to arrange customized classes and private instruction for individuals, couples and groups, contact me for further information.
Please be aware of the following boundaries before contacting me:
I do not approach SM from a place of pathology: that is to say, I am not interested in engaging in physically or emotionally damaging activities, inflicting permanent marks, playing without a safeword, or otherwise violating the bounds of consent. I expect anyone who contacts me to share this mindset.
I am not a female supremacist and am not interested in goddess worship.
I do not practice traditional SM "slavery" for reasons rooted in my own understanding of and respect for history. I take service very seriously, but choose not to apply terms like "slave training" to my practice of dominance.
Drag & drop content here